Friday, January 20, 2012

New For Me

So I did it.. I created a blog.. yay.

This is probably where I'll post my random thoughts on a multitude of interests, whether it be personal experiences, politics or music.. probably some car stuff as well...

I had a blog on MySpace - but who uses myspace anymore..?  I certainly don't. It used to be pretty cool, but then my account became over-run with friends who were only friends because we all played the Mobsters app.. which got old, pretty quick, for me.

I'll probably transfer some of those blogs into this one, if I can remember my password - yes it's been that long since I've even logged in.

The "other" reasons for wanting a blog of my own, is a result of spending a reasonable amount of time responding to various posts on facebook or newsgroup threads - Only to have the posts deleted and my thoughts lost, because (in my humble pinion) they created an indefensible position for the original poster... Or, having only the first couple lines read, the rest ignored, then being charged with saying many different things which I didn't - sometimes being accused of not considering certain information, even though I cite the exact same examples, after the first paragraph...

I decided, I'd rather catalog my thoughts, here, if only because I really hate having to repeat myself, LOL

Perhaps someone will come along who finds these things interesting.. we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent Spamming Comments can only be made by those with Gmail or Google Accounts. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but I really have no need for New Sunglasses & no desire to promote the Nigerian Lottery.... :)